I use Rekordbox and I need help setting it up with Phase.
Symptom and description
Your Phase unit is ready to be used: your Remotes are linked to the Receiver, they are calibrated (their LEDs are solid) and spinning on your decks, yet you cannot hear your tracks playing from Rekordbox. This is probably because you haven’t properly finished setting up Rekordbox to be used with Phase yet.
Please check the following points to make sure everything is properly configured to use Phase with Rekordbox.
- Make sure you've unlocked the Rekordbox DVS functionality. Depending on your hardware, you might have to upgrade your Rekordbox plan to access the DVS option. You can check if your hardware unlocks the DVS on the Rekordbox website
- Make sure Rekordbox audio settings are set on Line/CD and that your mixer is selected as the main interface in the audio settings.
- Depending on your mixer, you may need to open the Setting utility to adjust the signal routing, and select "Control Tone Line" as the input of your mixer.
- Make sure the input selector deck is set on PC or USB to enable the DVS mode.
- Make sure the Rekordbox decks are in "Relative" (REL) mode.
If you think you have a deeper issue, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the contact form below, we’ll do our best to assist you.