I have an update error and need to reinstall the firmware into my Phase
Symptom and description
In case of an error during the update, or during the installation of a new Firmware, you might need to reinstall the Firmware into your Phase.
We advise you to contact our Support team before proceeding with this action.
If you need to reinstall the firmware manually, please proceed as follows:
- Open Phase Manager, then plug your Phase to the laptop
- Click on the "Update Center" in the top right corner
- Click on your Phase in the left corner, then right click on the Receiver
- Then, click "Update Receiver”
- After the update, make sure the Remotes are linked to the Receiver by long pressing the A/B setup buttons
You can also refer to the GIF below to follow these instructions:
Once the latest firmware has been reinstalled, your Receiver should be perfectly functional.
If you’re still experiencing a specific issue afterwards, please get in touch with our support team using the link below.